- Mileage: 6,800
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 5461
- Interior Colour: Designo black
- Exterior Colour: Obsidian black
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 5
- Service: Mercedes-Benz
- Reg date: 2014/12
- 20" AMG 5-spoke Design Wheels in black
- Driving Assistance Package - Blind Spot Assist & Distronic Plus
- Entertainment Package - Rear Seat Entertainment System & TV Tuner
- Winter Package - Auxillary Heater & Heated Windscreen
- Standard Features - Tilting/sliding Sunroof, DAB Radio, Harmon Kardon Surround System, Seat Comfort Package, Exterior Styling Pack, Load Protection Package, Parking Package, AMG Performance Steering Wheel, Privacy Glass.
Auto Car says:
The Mercedes G63 replaces the old supercharged G55 as the most powerful, quickest and most expensive version of the venerable G-Class 4x4 available in the UK. Joining the six-cylinder diesel G350 Bluetec in a revamped G-class range that boasts higher levels of luxury than ever inside, the G63 is powered by AMG's latest twin-turbocharged 5.5-litre V8, whose 537bhp and 561lb ft of torque are sufficient to propel this 2.5-tonne brick from 0-62mph in a startling 5.4sec.
The powertrain means that while the G63 is the quickest G-class in its history, it is also more economical than its thirsty predecessor and emits less CO2.
While it's instantly recognisable as the ruggedly rectilinear Gelandewagen that has been around for more than three decades, the G63 can be distinguished from lesser models by a unique radiator grille and front bumper, flared wheel arches, stainless steel running boards, a macho side-exit sports exhaust system and big 20-inch alloys.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close