- Mileage: 4,870
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 6208cc
- Interior Colour: Designo Espresso / Black
- Exterior Colour: Mystic white
- Body Style: Convertible
- Seats: 2
- Service: Mercedes-Benz
- Reg date: 2012/3
- Reversing Camera
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel in leather/Alcantara
- 19"/20" AMG alloy wheels 7-spoke design
- Red Brake Calipers
- Standard Features - Automatically Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors, Electric Seats with Driver Memory, AMG Speedshift DCT 7-speed, Tyre Pressure Monitoring, AMG Ride Control Suspension, Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors, Comand Navigation with DVD Changer, Media Interface, Automatic Air Conditioning, Bi-Xenon Headlights.
Auto Express says:
The Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster does away with the coupe's gullwing doors, letting you hear the rumble from the 6.3-litre V8. The roof down experience really brings owners closer to the action and the sound is just incredible.
The SLS AMG is a great looking car. With the roof down it is very glamorous indeed. The fabric top is a work of art too, it can be raised or lowered in just 11 seconds at speeds of up to 30mph.
Few cars are as much fun to drive as the SLS AMG Roadster and it feels just as rock solid as the coupe. With a 0-62mph time of 3.8 seconds, it's very nearly as fast as a Lamborghini Aventador!
Given its size and the fact it seats just two, the SLS AMG Roadster is also reasonably practical. The roof is very compact, so much so that when folded into the boot, it only takes away three litres of space. The cabin is logically laid out and has plenty of room for two tall adults, even with the roof in place.
You would expect a Mercedes flagship to be safe and reliable - and the SLS AMG Roadster certainly ticks those boxes.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close