- Mileage: 22,300
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 4735cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Onyx black
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Full Aston Martin
- Reg date: 2009/6
- Cruise Control
- Contrast Stitching in Silver
- Satellite Navigation System
- Bluetooth Telephone Preparation
- Bright Finish Grille
- Xenon (HID) Headlamps Including Power Wash
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror with Garage Opener
- Memory Seats & Memory Exterior Mirrors
- Front Heated Seats
- 19" Alloy Wheels 20-Spoke Silver Diamond Turned
- Silver Brake Calipers
Auto Express says:
"The Aston Martin V8 Vantage is one of the best-looking cars on the road, and it's a treat to drive as well.
Aside from the Cygnet city car, the V8 Vantage is the entry point to Aston's luxury sports car range. It's been on sale since 2006, but it still looks great, and constant revisions and updates means it is still able to compete against rivals such as the Jaguar F-Type coupe and Porsche 911.
The latest model has a 4.7-litre V that makes 420bhp. If you want a luxury GT that makes you feel a million dollars every time you drive it, then the British-built V8 Vantage is an excellent choice.
Key to the Vantage's timeless appeal has been its simplicity. The profile is constructed with clean, precise lines that perfectly intersect where they cause the least visual clutter. The proportions are millimetre perfect, while details such as the distinctive tailgate spoiler and front wing air vents are effortlessly integrated into the design."
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close