- Mileage: 1,700
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3993
- Interior Colour: Beluga/Green
- Exterior Colour: Glacier White
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Bentley Service History
- Reg date: 2015/1
- ONE OF 300 CARS
- Upgrades - Rear View Camera, Remote Garage/Gate Opener, Bentley GPS Tracking System, Space Saver Wheel.
- Standard Features - Acoustic Glazing, Carbon Fibre Exterior Mirrors, Carbon Fibre Lower Body Styling, Race Stripe Decals, Quad Exhausts, Diamond Quilted Interior, Drilled Alloy Sports Foot Pedals, GT3-R Carbon Fibre Treadplate, GT3-R Interior Badge, GT3-R Sports Gear Lever, Automatic Dimming Mirrors, Keyless Entry, Battery Charger, Bluetooth Telephone System with Voice Control, Cruise Control, Electric Memory Seats, Heated Seats, iPod Connectivity, Navigation System, 21" GT3-R Forged Alloy Wheels in Gloss Black, Carbon Ceramic Brakes, Sports Exhaust, Four Wheel Drive.
- £212,417 excluding VAT
Top Gear says:
It's not a slammed caged RWD carbon-skinned sequential-gearboxed mentalist. Rather, it's a lightened, two-seat, powered-up version of the four-wheel-drive Continental GT V8. With lots of stripes.
Like the racer, it's propelled by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, with actual new turbos as well as plain old software tweaks. Unlike the racer, it uses an eight-speed autobox with tip paddles, tuned for quicker shifts over the usual Continental's. This thing accelerates like an overexcited firework: Bentley says 0-60 in 3.6sec. Thank the extra power, plus a 100kg weight cut compared with the regular Continental V8.
Another novelty over the existing Continental road cars is a torque-vectoring rear diff in the 4WD system. So you can do more of that acceleration through and out of corners, the car thumbing its nose at understeer. And the ESP has been suitably relaxed.
Your bags travel in extreme luxury, on a quilted Alcantara shelf that subs for the absent rear seats. That helps the weight reduction. The front seats are bespoke sporting jobbies. Carbon fibre dash and door garnish replaces the usual Bentley timberwork.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close