- Mileage: 3,405
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Hybrid Electric
- Engine Size: 1499cc
- Interior Colour: Carpo Amido
- Exterior Colour: Sophisto grey
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2+2
- Service: BMW service history
- Reg date: 2015/1
- Roof Lining in Anthracite
- Seat Belts in Blue
- Acoustic Protection for Pedestrians
- Harmon Kardon Hi-Fi Loudspeaker System
- Additional standard features - 20" BMW Turbine Style Alloys Wheels, Professional Navigation System, Universal Remote Control, DAB Tuner, Convenience Telephone, Heated Seats, Tyre Pressure Monitor.
The BMW i8 really shook up not only the sports car world when it arrived in 2014, but also the car world in general. It’s one of the most crucial cars of the last decade and marks an achievement of true innovation in terms of design, performance and efficiency by BMW. In years to come we could even look back on this car as the one that saved the supercar thanks to this enticing blend.
Sitting alongside the BMW i3 in the brand’s eco-friendly ‘i’ range, the i8 has head-turning looks and an advanced hybrid powertrain. The car is instantly recognisable as an i8 with looks unlike anything else on the road. Whichever wheel and colour combination you opt for, it turns heads wherever it goes thanks to narrow LED headlights, elegant curves, sweeping flying buttresses and gullwing doors. It certainly won’t blend in like many of the more mainstream models from the BMW stable.
The i8 is powered by a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine – also found in the MINI Cooper – that sits behind the back seats. It's combined with a 129bhp electric motor linked to lithium-ion batteries.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close