- Mileage: 14,700
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 4308cc
- Interior Colour: Nera
- Exterior Colour: Rosso Corsa
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Ferrari Service History
- Reg date: 2009/7
- Nart Factory Racing Stripe
- Rear Engine Cover in Carbon Fibre
- Rear Defuser in Carbon Fibre
- Door Sill Cover in Carbon Fibre
- Carbon Fibre Headlight Bucket
- Carbon Fibre Door Handles
- Fully Trimmed Boot
- Carbon Fibre Racing Seats (Large)
- Legal Roll Bar
- Seat Belt Safety Harnesses
- Nera Alcantara Interior Upholstery
- Tessuto Rosso 3D Fabric
- Alcantara Wheel arch Upholstery
- Carbon Fibre Steering Wheel + LEDS
- Bluetooth Connection
- iPod Connection
- Yellow Rev Counter
- Fire Extinguisher
- Red Brake Calipers
- NavTrak ADR Anti-Theft System
- £162,417 excluding VAT
Auto Car says:
What is it?
A very good Ferrari. The 430 is a pared-back version of the company's best selling car.
What's it like?
Sensational. Ferrari at its best, and the only road car whose electronic chassis aids behave as if they were pulled from a contemporary racing car. Any initial cynicism over the price very quickly disappears once you have a steer.
Power is up 20bhp to 503bhp and torque rises just 4lb ft to 346lb ft. But torque delivery is much more robust, partly through some clever ignition work, and also a kerbweight that is 100kg less than a stock F430.
The Scuderia has been optimised for road and track. There is so much to enjoy in the Scuderia. This is the F1 transmission we have been waiting for since the first 355 back in '96. Slow shifts are blurred without a jolt and the fast shifts are now delivered in just 60 milliseconds.
It's fast too; faster around Fiorano than an Enzo, and 2.0sec faster than an F430. It changes direction, stops, grips and accelerates as well as anyone could wish for. Ride comfort is outstanding given the track potential, the motor is more flexible and the transmission smoother. Ferrari claims the car will hit 0-62mph in under 3.6sec and tops-out at 198mph.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close