- Mileage: 9,100
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 4300cc
- Interior Colour: Blu Scuro
- Exterior Colour: Azzurro California
- Body Style: Convertible
- Seats: 4
- Service: Full Ferrari History
- Reg date: 2010/3
- AFS System
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Central Tunnel in Leather
- Armrest on Tunnel in Leather
- Daytona Style Seat
- Electric Seats
- 'Scuderia Ferrari' Shields
- Magneride Dual Mode Suspension
- Navtrak Antitheft System Sub.
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- 20" Diamond Finish Sport Wheels
- Yellow Rev. Counter
- Coloured Special Stitching
- Daytona Seat Leather Stripes
- Coloured Steering Wheel - Blu Scuro
- Tyres Pressure Measurement
- Ferrari Warranty until March 2017
Auto Car says:
The Ferrari California might just be the firm's most radical model. It's the first Ferrari road car to have a front-mounted V8 engine, the first to have a dual-clutch gearbox and, although not the first to have a removable hard-top, is the first to follow the current trend of having a fully retractable one that electrically folds into its boot.
The California is a fast road car and one that is easy to drive. Ferrari's first application of a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox is entirely successful. In automatic, the shifts are well timed and there's plenty of control in manual mode too.
The first surprise is how well the California rides. Both passive dampers and the optional Magneride units coped impressively well with our road network, and especially so for a convertible. Such is the California's comfort that you could easily use one to travel significant distances.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close