- Mileage: 23,850
- Transmission: TipTronic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 4999cc
- Interior Colour: Black & Red
- Exterior Colour: Metallic Black
- Body Style: SUV
- Seats: 5
- Service: Full Service History
- Reg date: 2011/10
- HDD Premium Navigation including Voice Control and TMC with Touch Screen
- Monaco Premium Two-Tone Leather Upholstery
- Heated Front Seats
- Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlights
- Bluetooth System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front & Rear Park Distance Control with Rear View Camera
- Cold Climate Pack
- Hybrid TV
- 20" Polished Autobiography Alloy Wheels
- Dynamic Pack
- iPod/USB/MP3 Connection
- Automatic Climate Control
- Electrically Adjustable Front Seats
- Memory Package
- DSC-Dynamic Stability Control
- DAB Digital Radio
- Keyless Entry
- Electrically Adjustable and Heated Door Mirrors
- Body Styling Kit Pack
- Extended Leather Pack
What is it?
The Range Rover 5.0-litre V8 supercharged. The quickest Range Rover gets a new, supercharged petrol V8 engine that puts a mighty 503bhp under the bonnet. The intention has been to develop everything for which Land Rover's flagship is justly famous - luxury, comfort, refinement, versatility, craftsmanship and outright performance - without disturbing the model's highly successful template.
What's it like?
It looks much like its predecessors, with subtle changes to the bumpers and lights to give it a cleaner look and reduce the impression of size. The mesh grille is deeper, the bi-xenon headligts are shallower and the foglamps are relocated in a lower front air intake.
The bigger story is inside. The cabin gets even better quality leathers, even more tasteful brightwork and a general reorganisation and simplification of the switches around a better central screen. The Range Rover now also has an aircraft-style 12-inch TFT screen for the driver, on which a variety of virtual dials and graphical displays appear.
The supercharged V8 delivers its peak 503bhp between 6000 and 6500rpm, plus maximum torque of 461lb ft between 2500 and 5500rpm. These are improvements of 29 per cent and 12 per cent respectively over the old 4.2-litre V8.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close