- Mileage: 3,000
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3798cc
- Interior Colour: Carbon black
- Exterior Colour: Carbon black
- Body Style: Convertible
- Seats: 2
- Service: McLaren Service History
- Reg date: 2013/3
- Exterior Special Paint - Carbon black
- Carbon black Full Leather
- Contrast Stitching in Stone Grey
- Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade
- Stealth McLaren Badge
- Carbon Fibre Sill Panels
- Electric & Heated Memory Seats
- Carbon Fibre Engine Covers
- Branded Floor Mats
- Super-Lightweight Forged Rims in Stealth Finish
- IRIS Upgrade with Satellite Navigation
- Meridian Sound System
- Silver Brake Calipers
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Vehicle Tracking System
The Telegraph says:
The MP4-12C Spider is the McLaren with emotion.
With the Spider, the emotion doesn't come from loud noises and brash looks. Rather, it's all in the detail, such as the fact it uses 'hexagonal' wiring to save 9lb, and the steering wheel's rim is the same thickness as the one in Lewis Hamilton's race car. A scary amount of love has gone into this car.
It uses the same carbon-fibre Monocell chassis as the coupe, providing a nod to McLaren's expertise with the black weave - it was the first team in F1 to use a carbon-fibre monocoque as long ago as 1981. And because the Spider was developed alongside the coupe, the 165lb tub doesn't require any additional strengthening. The only weight gain is the retractable hard top and a few new rear panels.
Performance remains as bewildering as the coupe. It'll launch from 0-62mph in the same 3.1sec as the coupe, drop just a tenth to 100mph at 6.1sec and gives away only 3mph in top speed, with a maximum of 204mph.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close