- Mileage: 2,400
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3798CC
- Interior Colour: Carbon Black
- Exterior Colour: Ice Silver
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Full McLaren History
- Reg date: 2013/9
- Ice Silver Elite Paint
- Carbon Black Alcantara and McLaren Orange Embossed Leather Interior
- Iris Upgrade with Sat Nav & Meridian Surround Sound
- Carbon Fibre Interior Upgrade
- Carbon Fibre Side Turning Vanes
- Carbon Fibre Mirror Casings
- Stealth Pack
- Electric & Heated Memory Seats
- McLaren Vehicle Tracking System
- Sports Exhaust System
- McLaren Volumetric Alarm
- Stealth McLaren Badge
- McLaren Branded Floor Mat Set
- Parking Sensors (Front & Rear)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Price Excluding VAT £120,750.00
Auto Express says:
The McLaren 12C marks the British firm's return to road cars, and it's an impressive all-round effort with genuine everyday usability.
Designed to go head-to-head with the Ferrari 458 Italia, the 12C epitomises McLaren's fanatical dedication to engineering excellence.
At the heart of the 12C is an advanced composite chassis. The carbon fibre monocell weighs just 80kg and is incredibly stiff. High-tech suspension does away with conventional anti-roll bars and limits body roll via hydraulically controlled dampers, while the turbocharged V8 engine is bespoke to the 12C. The end result is sensational. Body movement is non-existent, power delivery is ferocious and the handling is razor sharp. Front-end grip and steering response is racecar-like in its responsiveness, yet surprisingly supple ride and great visibility mean this is a supercar you can live with.
With form following function, the 12C's design owes a lot to the wind tunnel. The sleek lines and large air intakes and vents are designed with airflow management in mind.
Amazingly, the 12C is so strong that none of the mandatory European crash tests damaged the carbon MonoCell beyond repair. The composite tub acts as a survival cell for occupants. The traction and stability control are sperb, while McLaren's clever brake steer system helps traction too.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close