- Mileage: 1,170
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3799cc
- Interior Colour: Harrisa Red
- Exterior Colour: Kilo Grey
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Reg date: 2015/4
- UK Supplied Car
- VAT Paid
- Stealth Badge Set
- Stealth Pack
- Car Cover
- Carbon Fibre Door Mirrors & Arms
- Contrast Stitching to Steering Wheel & Seats
- Fire Extinguisher
- Meridian Surround Sound System
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Stealth Wheel Finish
- Coloured Brake Callipers
- Visual Carbon Fibre Rear Bumper
- Visual Carbon Fibre Rear Clam Inserts
- Visual Carbon Fibre Rear Wing
- Visual Carbon Fibre Side LTR Exit Ducts
- Visual Carbon Fibre Side Panels
- Visual Carbon Fibre Snorkel
- Touring Seats
- Warning Triangle and First Aid Kit
- MSO Special Order Paint
- MSO Body Coloured Mirror Arms
- MSO Rear Wing Upper Surface in Body Colour
- MSO Rear Wing Lower Surface in Carbon Fibre
- MSO P1 Logo on Engine Cover in Body Colour
Top Gear says:
Terrifying, brilliant, devastatingly quick. There's nothing like the P1. McLaren ups the hypercar stakes.
What is it?
McLaren's 903bhp hybrid hypercar that promises to be the most involving car to drive on road and track. The heart is the familiar 3.8-litre V8 biturbo that sees duty in the 12C and 650S, but with bigger turbos to produce 727bhp and 531lb ft. The 'leccy bit pushes out 176bhp and 192lb ft, and handily fills in the torque hole left by turbo lag. It all drives exclusively to the rear wheels via McLaren's seven-speed twin-clutch, giving 0-62mph in 2.8 secs and a quarter mile in 9.8 secs @ 152mph. That's ruddy quick. And it'll run in pure electric mode when you want to go quietly.
The tech all works: press the EV-mode button and the motor dies and you can drive around on just electric. And when you let everything off the leash? It'll shatter your idea of what fast really means. Warp time.
Get to a racetrack, engage 'Race mode' - a process that takes 30 seconds, as the wing rises and the suspension drops 50mm. You can feel the active aero and all the time, the P1 is feeding information at you, hands, bottom, ears, eyes. It's flat, no body roll. It's a thing of beauty and fear. Utterly brilliant.
On The Inside
You can see out of it to reverse thanks to useable rear-view mirrors, and the view ahead is wide-screen. It feels surprisingly small. And unthreatening. And easy. The stereo works, there's sat-nav, and you can bowl about on pure electric. And when that piston engine, electric motor and induction all chime in under heavy throttle, you get a noise that sounds like the Starship Enterprise being sucked through a jet engine. It's incredible.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close