- Mileage: 7,900
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3999cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Designo Iridium Silver Magno
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Reg date: 2015/6
- Edition 1 - Only 1 of 35 UK cars
- 19"/20" AMG Forged Alloy Wheels - Cross Spoke Design
- Designo Iridium Silver Magno - Matte Paint Work
- Standard Edition 1 Features Include - AMG Performance Seats - Heated, AMG Performance Steering Wheel, Reversing Camera, Lane-Tracking Package, Blind Spot Assist, Collision Prevention Assist, Carbon Fibre Roof, COMAND Online, DAB Digital Radio Tuner, Adaptive High Beam Assist, LED High Performance Headlamps, Burmester Surround Sound, DVD Player, Keyless Go Comfort Package, AMG Black Diamond Trim Package, AMG Night Package, Memory Package, AMG Performance Exhaust System, Fixed Rear Spoiler
Auto Express says:
The Mercedes AMG GTS is a high performance sports coupe that sits at the top of the firm's range. It's one of the most powerful Mercedes you can buy and its two-door, two-seater layout coupled with sharp handling and a thundering V8 engine put it firmly in Porsche 911 territory.
The GT S ups the ante to 503bhp and can hit 62mph in a scorching 3.8 seconds. It makes for a good cruiser too. Because the suspension isn't too firm, the AMG GT S is comfortable enough on long, lazy journeys.
Despite having a silhouette inspired by its predecessor, the SLS AMG, it isn't a direct replacement.
It's an astonishing looking car and the styling is arguably more distinctive than that of many other rivals. The interior is just as impressive too: it's extremely well built but still has all the flair of the car's exterior.
Power comes from an all-new twin turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 engine that will appear in the next generation of AMG models. The handling is extremely sharp, it's quite civillised and as comfortable on long journeys as it is racing around a track.
You sit low in the car and the driving position is good. The engine is mounted behind the front axle for better weight distribution and a lower centre of gravity. As a result, the car feels sharper than previous AMG models and very stable. Body control is excellent and for a powerful front-engined rear-wheel drive car the grip is sensational. The back end is really steady under acceleration and it feels incredibly composed.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close