- Mileage: 4,600
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 6208cc
- Interior Colour: Red
- Exterior Colour: Iridium silver
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Mercedes-Benz History
- Reg date: 2011/7
- Reversing Camera
- AMG Performance Steering Wheel
- Telephone Pre-wiring with Hands-free Facility
- 19"/20" Alloy Wheels - AMG 5 Twin Spoke Design
- designo Single-tone Leather
- Standard Features - Keyless-go, Daytime running lights, AMG Speedshift DCT 7-spedd, Tyre pressure monitoring, Comand APS navigation, DAB radio, Media interface Climate control, Bi-xenon headlights, Electric seats with memory function, Heated seats.
- £141,583 excluding VAT
Auto Express says:
The flagship Mercedes SLS AMG supercar has a thumping V8 engine and gullwing doors that add a sense of occasion to every drive.
The Mercedes SLS AMG is the kind of car you spend a lottery win on, mainly because it has fabulous gullwing doors. Oh, and the fact it has a thunderous 6.3-litre V8 engine under the bonnet.
If you want a car that makes you grin like an idiot, the Mercedes SLS is it. Just starting up the 6.3-litre V8 is enough to have you giggling, and when you throttle in a tunnel, your ears will be greeted by the kind of thunderous V8 soundtrack usually heard at a NASCAR race. With a 0-62mph time of 3.7 seconds and a top speed of 199mph, the SLS is very nearly as fast as a Ferrari 458 Italia.
The Mercedes SLS AMG is an incredible piece of design. We love the long bonnet, the huge vents down the side and the pert tail. But we love those amazing gullwing doors the most. Inside, there are stunning jet-engine air vents, beautifully trimmed leather seats and classy metal trim.
It's a flagship hand-built Mercedes, so the SLS AMG is certainly safe. It has lots of airbags, traction control, adaptive cruise control as well as a fatigue monitoring system. Build quality is fantastic and it's likely to be just as reliable as it's cousin, the SL63 AMG.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close