- Mileage: 1,600
- Transmission: PDK
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3800cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Rhodium Silver
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 4
- Service: Full Porsche History
- Reg date: 2014/1
- Extended Official Porsche Warranty Until 01/01/2018
- 911 '50 Years Edition' - PCGB
- Sports Exhaust System
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- 20" Carrera Classic Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Windscreen With Grey Top-Tint
- Light Design Package
- Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Digital Radio (DAB)
- Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors
- Floor Mats
- Sport Design Steering Wheel
- Fully Electric Sports Seats (14-Way) With Memory Package
- Automatically Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors with Integrated Rain Sensor
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) inc. Navigation Module
Auto Express says:
The new Carrera 4S could well be the sweet spot in the reworked Porsche 911 range. It's explosive performance, searing soundtrack and exceptional usability are what really stand out against its stablemates.
It fires up with the same bassy idle as before, but plant your foot, and the revs and volume rise with real ferocity. The harder you push the 911, the better it gets. It's such a finely balanced car already, and the addition of four-wheel-drive not only delivers unflappable traction but also allows you to really deploy all of the performance whatever the conditions; 0-62mph in 4.2 seconds feels entirely achieveable.
It's backed up by steering that has a lovely, oily precision, letting you place the 911 just where you want it on the road. Even with huge reserves or torque, a boot of throttle mid-corner does little to upset the car's balance; the 911 hooks up and slingshots you round with alarming pace and precision.
Perhaps, then, you'd expect the trade-off to be an unbearably firm ride, but you'd be wrong. It's supple and forgiving enough, yet body control is virtually faultless. There's a tangible depth of engineering in the 911 that you simply don't get in other sports cars.
The Porsche remains remarkably practical for a 414bhp sports car. The two rear seats are big enough for small children and while the 125-litre storage area under the nose sounds small, it's sufficiently deep and spacious for a couple of overnight bags.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close