- Mileage: 35,300
- Transmission: Manual
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3600cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Meteor Grey
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 2
- Service: Full Porsche History
- Reg date: 2008/5
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) inc. Navigation
- Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Electric Sunroof
- Sound Package Plus
- Adaptive Sport Seats in Leather/Alcantara
- Alcantara Gear Lever & Handbrake
- Embossed Porsche Crested Headrests
- Rear Centre Console in Meteor grey
- Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- Silver Seat Belts
- Coloured Porsche Crested wheel centres
- Top Tinted Windscreen
- Fire Extinguisher
- Floor Mats
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (VTS)
Riding on bespoke, semi-slick tyres, the differences between the GT3 and the regular Carrera start literally from the ground up. In effect, it is a homologation special, a car designed and developed with the motorsport aspirations of the racing GT3s in mind, and this influence goes to the core of its structure and penetrates the very heart of its flat-six engine.
The bonnet and doors are made of aluminium, the engine cover of a plastic composite, and Porsche's engineers claim that the new model is eight per cent stiffer torsionally and 40 per cent stiffer flexurally.
The precision and weighting of the controls is near perfect. The powerful brakes bite right from the top of the pedal yet are progressive, the short-throw gearshift has such a direct, mechanical action that you'd swear the cogs were beneath the lever. The steering brims with feel, conveying the texture of the road even in a straight line.
The big surprise is the ride quality. Body control is taut yet the suspension is remarkably absorbent, smoothing out finely rippled, pocked surfaces that you expect to induce fidget and fuss. The GT3 is generally so composed that you'd think the front axle was carrying more of the load.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close