- Mileage: 17,900
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3800cc
- Interior Colour: Black leather
- Exterior Colour: Basalt black
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 4
- Service: Full Porsche History
- Reg date: 2012/2
- Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
- Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
- Fully electric sports seats with memory
- Seat heating
- 20" Carrera Classic II wheels
- Cruise control
- Top tinted windscreen
- ParkAssist front and rear
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Electric slide/tilt sunroof
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
- Telephone module for PCM
- BOSE® Surround Sound System
- Floor mats
- Sports steering wheel with paddles
- Universal multimedia interface
- Porsche VTS Tracking System
"Conceived as a larger, more comfortable successor to the Porsche 356 and originally powered by a 2.0 litre, 128bhp flat six engine, this effervescent sports car has kept up with the standards of the market's freshest performance machinery through nearly half a century of technical evolution and refinement.
Technologies such as direct fuel injection, turbocharging, four-wheel drive and water cooling have been seamlessly integrated, but all the while the 911's legendary and utterly beguiling motive character has survived undimmed.
Aluminium has been used in place of steel throughout a great deal of the new 911's construction. As a result, there's like-for-like weight saving of around 45kg over its predecessor.
On the inside, the drivers view forward is frames by a high scuttle and a wide plateau of a dashboard. The centre stack is fitted with neat, aluminium-accented switchgear arranged in logical clusters; there's nothing out of place."
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close