- Mileage: 27,230
- Transmission: PDK
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3800cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Black
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 4
- Service: Full Porsche History
- Reg date: 2012/12
- Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV)
- Aerokit Turbo
- Sports Bucket Seats
- RS Spyder Style Alloy Wheels
- Cruise Control
- PCM 3 Telephone Module
- Universal Multimedia Interface
- Floor Mats
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)
- Standard Turbo S Features - Carbon Ceramic Brakes, PCM 3 Navigation, Bose Sound System, PDK Transmission, Automatic Dimming Mirrors/Rain Sensor, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Sport Chrono Package Plus.
Top Gear says:
What is it?
Massively fast and massively competent.
The Turbo S adds 40bhp to the standard Turbo's already eye-wateringly extreme figures.
No, the Turbo doesn't scream like a Ferrari V8, but has a unique soundtrack all of its own: a bassy, phasing hum at idle. The 7spd PDK is just about the best in the business, capable of smooth anonymity or punchy, instant changes, depending on your mien.
The modern 911 is beautifully built and able to rack up ridiculous mileage withour showing a trace of wear and tear.
This car has numbers you'll want to quote: 553bhp and 553lb ft. And it's 4WD...
The Turbo S is a complete, rounded proposition, perhaps the ultimate everyday supercar.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close