- Mileage: 23,800
- Transmission: PDK
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3800cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: GT Silver
- Body Style: Coupe
- Seats: 4
- Service: Porsche Service History
- Reg date: 2011/3
- Aerokit Turbo
- Alcantara Steering Wheel with Paddles
- Heated Seats
- ParkAssist (parking aid rear)
- Telephone Module
- TV Tuner
- Universal Audio Interface (AUX, USB, iPod)
- Instrument Surround Painted
- Stainless Illuminated Door Entry Guards
- Leather Sun Visors
- Rear Centre Console in Leather
- Leather Steering Column Casing
- Leather Sports Seat Backrests
- Porsche Embossed Head Restraints
- Leather Door Finishers
- Lid of Storage Bin with Logo
- Leather Clothes Hook Seat Backrests
- PDK Gear Gate Surround in Leather
- Painted Headlamp Cleaning System Cover
- Painted Model Designation on Rear Lid
- Silver-grey Seat Belts
- Clear Glass Taillights
- Child Seat Preparation for Passenger Seat
- Floor Mats
- Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS)
- Standard Turbo S Features - Carbon Ceramic Brakes, PCM 3 Navigation, Bose Sound System, PDK Transmission, Automatic Dimming Mirrors/Rain Sensor, Bi-Xenon Headlights, Sport Chrono Package Plus.
What is it?
Porsche’s response to customer demand for a faster, more focused version of what already ranks as the fastest and most accelerative car in its range, the four-wheel drive 911 Turbo. If it steals back a little business from the ever-keen independent tuning outfits, so much the better.
Reworked turbos and higher boost pressure lift power and torque to 523bhp and 516lb ft, gains of 30bhp and 37lb ft respectively, but the Turbo S is no thirstier with a combined consumption of 24.8mpg. Porsche Torque Vectoring, which varies the drive to each individual rear wheel to achieve a more neutral cornering balance and enhanced traction when pressing on, is standard on the S. It also gets the SportChrono pack - which includes launch control and gives keener throttle, damper and stability control settings at the touch of a button - and dynamic engine mounts for improved rigidity and transitional handling characteristics. Ceramic stoppers, dynamic cornering headlights, two-tone leather carbon-shelled sports seats and 19-inch RS Spyder alloy wheels are all included in the S spec. And’s there’s no manual option – it’s 7-speed PDK and paddles or nothing.
What’s it like to drive?
If acceleration, grip and stopping power are priorities, pretty damn awesome. The 911 Turbo S is as quick to 60mph as a McLaren F1 and is only half a nose behind at 100mph. Hugely torquey engine and lightning-fast PDK double-clutch shifts combine to deliver massive, horizon-hauling thrust in return for a modest flexing of your right ankle. The engine note is more whoosh than wonderful and the whole driving experience lacks the intimate precision, instant agility and bristling tactile and sonic feedback of the GT3’s but there’s no denying the Turbo S’s blistering pace on any type of road, wet or dry. Or the relatively modest demands on driver talent needed to achieve it.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close