- Mileage: 24,000
- Transmission: TipTronic
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Size: 2967cc
- Interior Colour: Luxor beige/black
- Exterior Colour: Mahogany
- Body Style: SUV
- Seats: 5
- Service: Porsche Service History
- Reg date: 2013/10
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) inc. Navigation Module
- Telephone Module
- Universal Audio Interface
- Panoramic Roof System
- 14-way Electric Seats with Memory Package
- Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)
- 21" 911 Turbo II Alloy Wheels
- ParkAssist (front and rear)
- Power Steering Plus
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Heated Seats (front)
- Privacy Glass
- Automatic Tailgate
- 100 Litre Fuel Tank
- Floor Mats
Top Gear says:
The Cayenne has always been something of an over achiever. Sure, it can off-road, but its real ability lies on the road, where it drives with quite silly pace and ability for a 4x4.
Porsche's chassis people are pretty clever, making the Cayenne handle its bulk with athleticism that suggests they've made some sort of pack with a higher force. That ability permeates the entire range. SUVs don't handle? The Cayenne disproves this, with all boasting handling to retain their not-so-easily gained speed, with commendable steering feel and handling precision.
The Cayenne benefits from the Panamera's layout, with a high central tunnel locating the gearshift as well as a quite baffling array of buttons for the infotainment system and other controls. Space is good front and rear, and the boot's generous enough too.
More sporty than a Range Rover - and many sports cars and sports saloons - the Cayenne is a masterclass in Porsche's technical might in making the impossible possible.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close