- Mileage: 1,200
- Transmission: PDK
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3600cc
- Interior Colour: Black
- Exterior Colour: Jet black metallic
- Body Style: SUV
- Seats: 5
- Reg date: 2015/10
- 21" Turbo Design Wheels
- Sport Chrono Package
- Panoramic Roof System
- Connect Plus
- Porsche Entry & Drive
- Reversing camera
- Mobile Phone Preparation Bluetooth
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Seat heating (front & rear)
- Piano Finish Black Interior Package
- Porsche Crest embossed on head restraints (front & rear)
- Monochrome black exterior package (high-gloss)
- Privacy Glass
- Light Comfort Package
- Standard Features - Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), Bose Surround Sound System, Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS), Bi-Xenon main headlights including Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Navigation Module with Hard Drive and 3D Navigation Map, 7" Colour Touchscreen, Auto Start/Stop Function, Automatic Climate Control, Digital Radio, ParkAssist Front and Rear, Porsche Hill Control (PHC), Electrically Adjustable Front Seats, Drivers with Memory, Green-Tinted Thermally Insulated Glass, On - Board Computer, Rain Sensor, Tyre Pressure Monitoring (TPM).
Auto Express says:
If having the ultimate is what matters, then the Porsche Macan Turbo is the model for you. It combines the image, comfort and practicality of a high-riding SUV with driving dynamics most sports cars would kill for, plus there's a high-quality finish, plenty of pace and on-road prowess.
The Macan Turbo is by far the maddest compact SUV on the road, with nearly 400bhp and a 0-62mph time to match a 911.
The first thing that strikes you about the Macan's styling is its low nose. For an SUV this is unusual, and although the edge of the bonnet still stands quite tall, the sleek shape and clever visual tricks mean Porsche's mid-size SUV cuts a sharp figure. Porsche's engineers have worked wonders to deliver the best-driving SUV on the market.
Lots of grip and delicious steering mean you throw the car into corners with confidence that it'll hang on. You won't dread long journeys in the Macan; the cabin is well built and luxurious, filled with high quality metals and leather. It's also clearly laid out and incredibly quiet, even when you're travelling at motorway speeds.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close