- Mileage: 41,400
- Transmission: TipTronic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 3600
- Interior Colour: Black leather
- Exterior Colour: Basalt black
- Body Style: Convertible
- Seats: 4
- Service: Porsche Service History
- Reg date: 2004/10
- Sports Seats
- Heated Seats
- ParkAssist (Parking Aid)
- PCM 2 - Telephone (GSM)
- Stainless Steel Tailpipes
- Rear Centre Console Aluminium Look
- Porsche Crested Headrests
- Guards Red Seat Belts
- Tiptronic S Lever & Handbrake in Aluminium
- Floor Mats with Leather Surround
- Standard Features - Porsche Ceramic Brakes (PCCB), PCM Satellite Navigation, Hardtop, Air-Conditioning, Alarm, Alloy Wheels (18in).
The 911 Turbo is truly the stuff of legend, offering genuine supercar performance in a compact and practical package.
The 996 version that appeared in 2000 set a new standard. With four-wheel drive, a water-cooled engine, a smooth new bodyshell and radically updated cabin, it was a thoroughly sophisticated, all-weather, all-road supercar. In real terms it's still as quick as anything on the road.
Mid-range punch was always the 996 Turbo's party trick and while 420bhp might not sound that impressive today when there are saloons and estates around packing considerably more, it still feels seriously rapid. It has that instant thrust that compresses internal organs against the back of the seat and draws involuntary whoops of delight and a flow of power that just keeps coming. The chassis and brakes are a perfect match for the engine's performance.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close