- Mileage: 2,137
- Transmission: Automatic
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 6592 cc
- Interior Colour: Moccasin
- Exterior Colour: Midnight Sapphire
- Body Style: Saloon
- Seats: 5
- Service: Full Dealership History
- Reg date: 2013/6
- Drivers Assistance Pack
- Rear Theatre Configuration
- Camera System
- Universal Garage Door Opener
- Lambswool Footmats
- Individual Lounge Seat Configuration
- Front & Rear Massage Seats
- Television Tuner
- Picnic Tables
- Extended Leather Headlining
- Polished Stainless Steel Tread Plates
- Chrome Plated Visible Exhaust
- Contrast Stitching with RR Monogram on all headrests
Auto Car says:
With the Ghost, Rolls Royce has followed Bentley's lead and not been shy about making its 'entry level' car substantially more powerful and therefore quicker than the flagship model above it. To this end, it has fitted a vast twin-turbo, direct-injection V12 engine.
The famous Spirit of Ecstacy mascot sits proudly on the bonnet and the unique floating wheel centres are carried over from the Phantom range. Rear-hinged back doors are another welcome design touch. They work beautifully, both practically and aesthetically.
Any suggestion that the smallest Rolls Royce is some kind of poor relation to the Phantom is scotched the moment you climb aboard. The cabin of the Ghost is very different from the Phantom - lower, cosier and less sedate - but you don't need your feet to disappear far into the lambswool to feel the quality. The trim, leather and fittings are as good as they get.
Travel by Rolls Royce has always been as much about riding as driving, and your passengers will find the Ghost a wondrous place from which to watch the world sweep by.
One of our staff will contact you shortly regarding your enquiry.Close