7 Steps to Selling your Supercar
GVE London sells over 15 supercars per month behalf of our clients. The vast majority of our clients decide to sell their cars through our SOR service. But what is SOR?
Sale or Return (SOR) takes the hassle away from selling your supercar. It means you don’t have to filter through countless enquiries, negotiate or arrange the collection or delivery of your cars.
SOR allows you to get as close to the retail value of the car as possible – where traders will offer to buy your car from 15 – 20% lower than retail value. We’ll also sorn your car during it’s time here at GVE, meaning you won’t have to pay road tax or insurance whilst the car is up for sale.
Here are the 7 Steps to Selling your Supercar:
1. Call us for a no obligation vehicle valuation – Out purchasing team will give you an up-to-date, accurate trade and retail valuation, so you know exactly how much your car is worth.
2. Agree on a price that you want to sell the car for – we want to advertise your car at a price that you are happy with!
3. Sign the SOR contract – agree to our terms of service and the duty of selling your car will be our priority.
4. Collection or delivery – we can collect your car with our enclosed trailer transportation services or you can deliver it directly to our state of the art showroom.
5. Promotion – We’ll detail, photograph, video and advertise your car on our website and other platforms. It will be stored and displayed safely and securely in our monitored showroom.
6. Find a buyer – We’ll find a buyer who’s willing to pay the agreed amount and handle the handover of the car, keys, book-pack and other physical assets. Plus we’ll handle V5C and road tax transfers.
7. You get paid! – You receive payment – we can even handle your previous finance agreement, directly.
And there we have it, 7 Steps to Selling your Supercar!
Click here to watch our video to see how you can sell your supercar.
Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us here for an obligation free car valuation.