Do you have a passion for Luxury and Prestige vehicles? Do you dream of spending your days working with Super Cars?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fasted growing supercar showrooms.
You will be responsible for detailing and valeting the vehicles. This would involve paint correction, high end polishing, interior cleansing and general maintenance.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 1 years’ experience and will come from a vehicle Bodyshop / Detailing environment.
Creative Media Apprentice L3
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PR/Marketing Apprentice to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
A Creative Media & Digital Marketing Apprentice L3 will be gaining knowledge in the following but not exhaustive list;
- Drafting and editing press releases, blogs and newsletters
- Creating website content and assisting with social media
- Developing/maintaining marketing timelines
- Participating in regular brainstorming sessions
- Reviewing current marketing (magazines, website, blogs & social media platforms)
- Ensuring prompt and timely send out of all new marketing material to the appropriate audience
- Attend and report on luxury vehicle events throughout the year
GCSE Level C (grade 4/5) in maths & English
Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Administrator Apprentice to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom. Administrators handle the day-to-day tasks in an office and make sure things run smoothly – 97% of employers say that effective administration is essential to their business, so they do a crucial job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Events and meetings
- Customer service
- Manage information and data
- Business records
- Innovation and change
- Specialised business support services – Human resources
- Specialised business support services – parking policies and procedures.
GCSE Level C (grade 4/5) (Level D will be considered) in maths & English