BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
As a Business Development Executive, you can expect to have interesting and in-depth conversations with our customers, discussing their ideas and bringing them to life. You will discuss the various Detailing, PPF, Wrapping and Bodyshop services we provide. Some of the duties you can expect to be doing have been listed below.
- Contacting customers from different areas of the business to sell them Detailing, PPF, Wrapping and Bodyshop services.
- Updating your customers on the progress of their vehicle.
- Going out to other automotive businesses to generate business.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be assisting the sales team and Office Manager of all duties.
• Organising, monitoring and updating the GVE CRM system
• Keeping stock spreadsheets and checklists up to date
• Assisting with all sales administration
• Assistance in the marketing aspect of the business e.g. uploading adverts on all platforms
• Answering phone calls and taking enquiries
You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self-motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual. You will thrive on working to tight deadlines and will be able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities.
You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Qualifications Required: GCSE A-C Grade (4-9) or Functional Skills Level 2
Supercar Delivery Driver
The Delivery Driver will be responsible for the collection and delivery of vehicles from and to our customers. You will need to complete a full inspection of the vehicle and take note of all documents, keys etc. handed over.
Working hours vary but are usually Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. There is also the opportunity for overtime.
- • A good knowledge of vehicles
- • Experience transporting high end vehicles
- • Ability to travel long distances
- • Ability to do overnight stays on occasion (Monday – Friday)
- • Excellent communication skills
- • Computer literate
- • Holds a clean driving licence
- • Must have a tacho or digi card
- • C1+E license – preferable
- • Valid in date CPC – preferable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £90.00-£145.00 per day