This is a fantastic opportunity for a Client Account Manager to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom. This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The Client Account Manager will be handling sales and purchasing of luxury vehicles and add ons. Working Hours – 5 days a week, choosing days will be flexible depending on client requirements / Team members covering. 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be building rapport with customers in person and over the phone, to get them to either sell to or buy cars from GVE London.
- You will initially begin your training with us by concentrating on Purchasing. This will involve cold calling people who have advertised their cars for sale
- There will be additional sales opportunities in the form of Detailing, Servicing, Upgrades and Finance packages.
- Regularly updating CRM with new information.
- You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent sales, interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
- You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
- More than 3 years’ experience in a role requiring similar skills.
- You should be comfortable with using spreadsheets at a basic level.
- You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships. You will have a good sense of humour and be able to strike up long lasting relationships with our clients.
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- A full UK driving license required.