This is a fantastic opportunity for an Automotive Stripper / Fitter to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will take on responsibility very early on and work closely with the managing director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
Working hours are usually Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
- Be a confident and experienced vehicle stripper/fitter/panel technician
- Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars
- Have experience working on super / luxury cars (including Porsche, Tesla, McLaren, Lamborghini etc.)
- Having your own tools is preferred but not necessary
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience
- Have a valid UK driving license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to hit targets and meet deadlines
ATA qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
You will be responsible for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles across the various departments at GVE.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Stripper / Fitter: 4 years (Required)
- Driving licence (Required)
- English (Required)