This is a fantastic opportunity for an Business Administrator Level 3 Apprentice to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be assisting the sales team and Office Manager of all duties.
• Organising, monitoring and updating the GVE CRM system
• Keeping stock spreadsheets and checklists up to date
• Assisting with all sales administration
• Assistance in the marketing aspect of the business e.g. uploading adverts on all platforms
• Answering phone calls and taking enquiries
You will be a dynamic and confident individual with excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and analytical skills.
You will be working in a small team and will be required to be self-motivated and frequently using your own initiative without the need to be micro-managed.
You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual. You will thrive on working to tight deadlines and will be able to multi-task without losing sight of priorities.
You will be comfortable speaking over the phone in a professional manner and will have the ability to build professional working relationships.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Qualifications Required: GCSE A-C Grade (4-9) or Functional Skills Level 2