We are seeking a talented and relationship focused Sales Person for our rapidly growing Detailing, PPF, Customs and Bodyshop departments. No one day is the same as the next with tasks constantly challenging you to “think outside the box”.
Working hours are 5 days per week; 9am-6pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- • Generate new business – follow up on new and existing leads to try and generate business and income
- • Team management and organisation – Create weekly work schedules and job cards for both departments to ensure technicians know what to work on and prioritise. This will also include occasional workshop visits to make sure technicians are being efficient and completing required work
- • Customer updates – keep current customers up to date with their vehicle’s progress. This will include emails, phone calls, photographs and video walk arounds
- • Job prioritisation – Work with Sales to help prioritise which vehicles need to be completed and adjust schedule accordingly
- • Quality control – Be the final eyes on a vehicle, to guarantee all work has been completed to the correct standard prior to customer collection
- • Vehicle promotion and advertising – collaborate with the Social Media and Videography departments to plan and produce promotional materials, to try generate more leads for both detailing and paint protection products
- • Invoicing and purchase orders – Create customer invoices to document their requested work and costs. Create purchase orders for suppliers to document consumable spending for both detailing and PPF departments.
- • Sales experience and confidence with sales process
- • Strong organisation skills
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Customer expectation handling and customer care experience
- • Comfortable with high pressure and changing priorities/deadlines
- • Team Management experience
- • Passion for supercars is essential
- • Knowledge of PPF and Detailing
- • You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- • A full UK driving license.
- Salary: £18,500.00 – £20,000; OTE £55,000+