This is a fantastic opportunity for a Detailing & PPF Sales Executive to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will take on responsibility very early on and work closely with the managing director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
We are seeking a talented and relationship focused Sales Person for our rapidly growing Detailing and PPF departments. You will have the opportunity to manage both departments, including booking all jobs in and managing the team diary. No one day is the same as the next with tasks constantly challenging you to “think outside the box”.
Working hours are 5 days per week; 9am-6pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new business – follow up on new and existing leads to try and generate business and income, for both the detailing and PPF departments
- Team management and organisation – Create weekly work schedules and job cards for both departments to ensure technicians know what to work on and prioritise. This will also include occasional workshop visits to make sure technicians are being efficient and completing required work
- Customer updates – keep current customers up to date with their vehicle’s progress. This will include emails, phone calls, photographs and video walk arounds
- Job prioritisation – Work with Sales and Customs department to help prioritise which vehicles need to be completed and adjust schedule accordingly
- Quality control – Be the final eyes on a vehicle, to guarantee all work has been completed to the correct standard prior to customer collection
- Vehicle promotion and advertising – collaborate with the Social Media and Videography departments to plan and produce promotional materials, to try generate more leads for both detailing and paint protection products
- Invoicing and purchase orders – Create customer invoices to document their requested work and costs. Create purchase orders for suppliers to document consumable spending for both detailing and PPF departments.
- Sales experience and confidence with sales process
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer expectation handling and customer care experience
- Comfortable with high pressure and changing priorities/deadlines
- Team Management experience
- Passion for supercars is essential
- Knowledge of PPF and Detailing
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- A full UK driving license.
Basic: 18-20,000 + Commission. (OTE – 55000 +)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Sales: 4 years (preferred)
- Automotive: 2 years (preferred)