This is a fantastic opportunity for a BodyShop Technician to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will take on responsibility very early on and work closely with the managing director in ensuring the continued success of the business.
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
The BodyShop Technician must be experienced in all aspects of paint preparation and water based paint technique. You will be dealing with all types of vehicles; everything from luxury cars to volume brands. No one day is the same as the next with tasks constantly challenging you be “think outside the box”.
Working hours are usually Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Repairing scratches and dents to a high standard on nearly new and used cars
- Preparing vehicles to be re-sprayed including filling, sanding, priming, wet and dry flatting, masking and mixing paints to ensure a perfect match
- Re-spraying vehicles to match original finish
- Use of colour spectrometric system
- Working in a state of the art bodyshop with modern facilities
- High efficiency is essential; you must be a team player who can produce high quality work to meet the targets set for the bodyshop as a whole.
- Prep and mask up vehicles including alloys
- Mask up and primer repaired and new panels when required
- Reseal panels when required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bodyshop: 5 years (Required)
- Driving (Required)
- English (Required)