This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join GVE London Ltd.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
Qualifications and Skills
- You will be a qualified, certified Technician (NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3).
- Job Type: Full-time; Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, with a 1 hour break.
- Experience: Vehicle repairs and diagnostics: 3 years (Required)
- Job Location: Uxbridge
- License or certification: Driving License (Required)
- Language: English (Required)