This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join GVE London Ltd.
Working in a busy, well established supercar workshop. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Service Department with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff. You’ll be professional and efficient with good attention to detail, have experience with working on all makes of vehicle and be a good team player.
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showrooms in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from a private showroom in Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the A40, M40, M4 and M25 as well as Uxbridge Underground station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan) and West Drayton national rail.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on many types of vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints
- Carry out vehicle repairs and communicates issues to service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors
- Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to highest quality
- Keeps work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure safety of all team members
Qualifications and Skills
You will be a qualified, certified Technician (NVQ / City & Guilds or equivalent to Level 3) or qualified by experience.
You will have experience in dealing with supercars/luxury vehicles either from main dealer or independent garages.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Bonus Scheme
- 8 Hour Shift
- Vehicle Technician: 5 years (Required)
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Driving (Required)
- English (Required)