This is a fantastic opportunity for a Car Showroom Manager to join a rapidly growing Supercar Showroom.
This is an exciting role that will present many opportunities for progression in a dynamic working environment.
GVE London Ltd is one of the largest independent supercar showroom in the UK. It is very conveniently operating from Uxbridge which has plenty of local amenities as well as excellent links to the M4, M25 and A40 as well as West Drayton Train Station and Uxbridge tube station (Piccadilly and Metropolitan Line).
Job Role of a Showroom Manager
You will be responsible for managing the care of all supercars we have in stock. This would include assisting with paint correction, interior cleansing, enhancement, protection and general maintenance and also managing the rest of the team effectively. You will also liaise with all the departments, including sales, servicing, bodyshop, detailing etc., to ensure that vehicles are prepped and ready for collection.
Working hours are usually Monday to Friday/Saturday, 9am to 6pm, with a one hour break.
- You will be managing a team and will be required to be self motivated and display effective management qualities.
- More than 2 years managerial experience required
- You will be reliable, hard-working and punctual.
- You must be fully eligible to work in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.
- A full UK driving license
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
- Day Shift
- Managerial: 2 years (Required)
- Detailing: 2 years (Required)
- Uxbridge, Greater London (Preferred)
- Driving (Required)
- English (Required)