Our lovely client, Mr. White originally bought his Ferrari 458 Spider from us 3 years ago. Admittedly he was apprehensive about buying a supercar from an independent dealer, something that in many years of buying supercars he had never done before. But after having a great buying experience and years of great fun in the 458, Mr White knew where to come when he was looking to sell it. Unfortunately there wasn’t much we could do to help with his next purchase as he had placed an order for a new Ferrari 488 direct from the factory, however Mr White had received quite a low offer for his car in part exchange.
We presented two options to Mr White.
- An outright offer at level that we still notably higher than his PX valuation.
- An Sale or Return (SOR) agreement whereby he was returned substantially more than an outright purchase with a contract term of 3 months.
Luckily Mr White opted for the SOR route, the process for which was as follows:
- We collected the 458 from his house in our covered car transporter.
- We professionally cleaned and polished his car
- High quality images and videos are taken
- Advertised across 5 different platforms
Within 7 weeks, Mr White accepted an offer that was £9,000 more than his PX valuation. Needless to say, we were over the moon in being able to help a valued client and friend of the business.
All was not lost with Mr White’s new purchase either, he stopped Ferrari from arranging the Paint Protection Film Install with their usual supplier and redirected the car our way for GVE Detailing to work their magic.
Have a supercar that you want to achieve the most amount of money for, in the least amount of time? Give us a call on 020 8573 8488