Supercar Correction Detailing – Your car needs a correction detail when:
– Heavy swirl marking is evident.
– Heavy scratches are evident.
– The car is hazy and has lost its shine.
– Panels have been painted separately and the appearance varies.
Click below to request a consultation from the GVE Detailing Team.
1. PRE DETAIL WASH – Vehicle is prepared by going through our maintenance detail process.
2. STEAM CLEAN – Engine Bay, Underbody and chassis is steam cleaned.
3. DECONTAMINATION – A suitable grade of clay bar is used to remove bonded contaminants such as tar, fallout and sap just to name a few.
4. POLISHING – Four to five stages of machine polishing is required to eliminate all defects within the top coat.
5. ENGINE BAY – Deep clean with steel, carbon and painted areas all being polished.
6. WHEELS – Wheels removed and decontaminated, arches steam cleaned, hubs and callipers polished and protected.
7. WET INTERIOR CLEANSE – Anti-bacterial wet cleansing of the interior, stain removal and deep leather treatment seats, carpets, floor mats, door cards, dashboard, centre console and boot area.
8. CERAMIC SEALANT – A single layer of ceramic protection is applied lasting up to 5 years.
70 Point Treatment
4 to 5 stages of polishing
UP TO 95% Elimination of defects
From £1,800 + VAT
We have put together a portfolio of our previous Supercar Correction Detailing work for our customers to view in the hope that seeing us in action will put your mind at rest and help you to realise that we’re the best at what we do. Just simply click the play button or click the link below to see our full detailing portfolio.