Supercar Enhanced Detailing Services are suited best for cars previously detailed at some stage of their life and/or new cars before the application of paint protection film or ceramic coating. If your car has been used regularly and exposed to the elements, it would better suited to an Enhancement Plus Detail, click on the link to find out more.
1. PRE DETAIL WASH – Vehicle is prepared by going through our pre-detail process.
2. DECONTAMINATION – A suitable grade of clay bar is used to remove bonded contaminants such as tar, fallout and sap just to name a few.
3. POLISHING – One stage of machine polishing is required to eliminate minor defects such as swirl marks and light scratches.
4. DRY INTERIOR CLEANSE – Anti-bacterial cleansing of the interior.
5. SEALANT – A silica based spray sealant or, at customer request, AngelWax is used on the paint which provides durability for up to 9 months (with the option of upgrade to ceramic coating).
60 Point Treatment
Single Stage Machine Polishing
SiO2 Sealant or Wax lasting up to 9 months
FROM £499 + VAT
Here are some Supercar Enhanced Detailing Services FAQs that we tend to get asked, however if we didn’t answer your question, don’t hesitate to get in contact with us.
What is Detailing?
Many people think car washing and car detailing are one and the same. But this is not the case. Detailing goes beyond the normal car wash to make a vehicle look spotlessly clean both inside and outside.
There are many stages to Supercar Enhanced Detailing Services. Once the car has been washed, it will require paint refinement and correction, which means light scratches, swirl marks, and water spots can be removed, leaving the paintwork looking fresh and clean.
This can be achieved with the use of machine polishing at the hands of an experienced detailer. GVE London’s experienced team will inspect your vehicle, and provide you with a suitable detailing package to make your vehicle look better than new.
Where can I get my vehicle Detailed?
At GVE London, we provide an unparalleled detailing service within our premier detailing centre.
Our highly qualified team have decades of experience in the field and are able to use top quality, industry standard products, to make the paint on your pride and joy look immaculate.
How long does Detailing a vehicle take?
Detailing can take as little as 30 minutes and as much as 3 full days, depending on the size and condition of your vehicle and the type of detailing package you choose.
If your car is brand new, or has been maintained to a high standard, a maintenance detail wash with a refinement polish or wax would be enough to keep it in excellent condition.
However, if your car has been neglected or not maintained properly, a longer process would need to be carried out to bring it back to showroom condition.
Our trained and experienced detailing team at GVE London can give you expert advice on how to bring life back to your vehicle’s paintwork.
What are the benefits of Detailing my car?
- Extends the lifespan of your paintwork – Detailing removes contaminants that may damage the vinyl or paintwork of your luxury car, which can be affected by debris, dust, dirt. Regular detailing will ensure that there is always a layer of protection over the paint to prevent damage. Wax or a ceramic coating restores that ‘new-car shine’ and provides a protective barrier.
- Improves the vehicle’s physical appearance – Taking your vehicle to a local car wash can damage the paintwork of your car due to incorrect washing techniques and harsh acid-based cleaning products. Detailing allows your car’s original appearance to be restored and maintained.
- Maintains the condition of your car’s interior – Using the correct leather, plastic, rubber, and fabric cleaning products can keep the interior looking fresh and clean. A regular maintenance detail will ensure that the vehicle stays clean both inside and out.
- Reduces the depreciation rate of your car – Having your car detailed regularly will prolong its lifespan by preventing rust and corrosion on the paint, leaving a lasting shine with little to no defects. It will stand out from the rest, and will reduce the rate of depreciation, making selling your car a lot easier in the future.
What is Orange Peel?
Orange peel is a textured imperfection in a paint job – textured like the skin of an orange. The surface of your car will appear bumpy, reflecting light in different angles around the imperfections of the paintwork.
You will usually find orange peel on panels that have been repainted. It can also appear on cars straight from the manufacturer, caused by improper painting techniques.
It can be caused by premature evaporation of thinner, incorrect spray gun setup (i.e. low air pressure or incorrect nozzle), spraying at an angle other than perpendicularly, or applying excessive paint. 90% of the time, it’s human error. This explains why we often see the orange peel effect on high-end, hand-painted cars.
At GVE London, our paint prep and detailing teams are meticulous about their work and have had experience applying paint on luxury vehicles to a very high standard for decades. Our results are second to none.
Will Detailing affect my vehicle’s warranty?
No. As detailing doesn’t require changing the parts or colour of the vehicle, it will not affect the warranty.
In fact, correct washing techniques and paint protection is a vital part of maintaining your vehicle properly throughout the warranty period and further.
We have put together a portfolio of our previous work for our customers to view in the hope that seeing us in action will put your mind at rest and help you to realise that we’re the best at what we do. Just simply click the play button or click the link below to see our full detailing portfolio.