How to choose a car bodyshop – Did you know that you don’t have to go to car bodyshop that your insurance company? It’s very common for insurance companies to recommend / push you towards certain bodyshops. Why is this? Well, it is usually because there commission involved as opposed to the quality of the results produced.
So, here is how to choose a car bodyshop that will provide the quality of work that you are looking for:
1. Look out for a bodyshop that uses the latest tools and equipment available. A lot of bodyshops use outdated equipment that has deteriorated over time via general wear and tear, rust and little maintenance. The GVE Bodyshop is equipped with the latest spray guns and other tools, to produce amazing finishes.
2. Find a team that has experience. The GVE Bodyshop team has decades of experience between them. Their skills have developed over a long period time, meaning they really know what their doing and know what to look out for when working on your car.
3. Paint match technology – this is important if you want your car to look brand new! A lot of bodyshops use over-the-counter paint, where as the GVE Bodyshop team use paint match technology to ensure that the colour of your car remains consistent across all panels.
4. What cars has the company worked on previously? We have worked on Luxury and Supercars for years. We have worked on cars such as Lamborghini Countach’s, Ferrari 488 Pista’s and everything in-between!
5. You need to select a company that has a spray booth! Some companies will spray your car with aerosols out in the open. We operate from a ventilated spray booth that will keep dust and other impurities off your fresh paint work. We will even flat and polish the panels worked on to ensure a smooth flawless finish.
6. Ovens – Some companies will leave wet paint to dry in the open, or even worse, outdoors! The GVE Bodyshop team allow paint to cure properly in a temperature controlled oven, so you won’t have to worry about leaving us with wet paintwork.
7. Interior refurbishment – we have the capability to revive the interior of your car as well as the exterior. Say goodbye to worn down leather and alcantara, scratches and marks and any other interior defects. GVE has got you covered.
8. Protection services – Whats the point of getting your bodywork repaired if you can’t maintain it?
GVE London offers a range of protective services such as Paint Protection Film, Windscreen Protection, Alloy refurbishment and Ceramic Coatings, which will protect your fresh paintwork from stone chips, scratches and scuffs and more, keeping your car in showroom condition for longer.
Click here to see the GVE Bodyshop team in action!
Click here for an obligation free bodyshop quote!